Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog Hop #2

Heather over at Open Adoption Bloggers runs this amazing site for old and new bloggers to connect.  It is for anyone really; but the site has blogs from, birthparents, adoptive parents, adopted children and people who are waiting to adopt.
She is always doing something to connect people, and this month she is having a Blog Hop.  This months topic is your favorite quote.  Stop over and check some other ones out.

This is a quote I used alot when we were waiting and even now with things going on in my life.

Everything will be okay in the end.  If it's not ok it's not the end. 


Happy Hopping
Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Aslan sets all things right? (sorry if the Narnia reference is too obscure; I agree with what you say and take peace in your quote.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite quotes also! I had a hard time picking just one for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this quote, and will add it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete