Monday, July 25, 2011

News

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.        Psalm 18:2


So we got some news today from the Social worker about the family that was considering us.  The birth family has chosen a different family for their child.  For we shed tears of sorrow tonight as another family sheds tears of the greatest joy.  We know that this has been a very hard decision for this birth family since it has taken them a month to make it.  We pray for the birth family as they say good-bye and the adoptive family as they say hello.  We have peace with this for someday it will be us shedding tears of joy when God is ready for us too.

 


Love


Joe and Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly the support you have given us during your own struggles means so much to us. We love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete