Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015

Yikes I can not believe it has been almost 2 months since I last posted.  I always swear I'm not going to let this much time past and each time it does.  This entire year has just passed in the blink of an eye.  Our holiday season was busy just like everyone else's but we did have time for some fun.  We took Noah to see a local light display, he went on a train ride with Santa with my parents, niece and nephew.  I got to spend a few days away on a girls trip with my mom right before Thanksgiving to do some shopping at the outlets.  It was nice to be able to do that especially since at this time last year we didn't know how bad her cancer was and what was going to happen.  Joe and I got to go to a Penguins Hockey game and I got to see a friend I haven't seen since my wedding almost 7 years ago.  Which I vow to never let that much time pass again!

I have tried to become more active in the adoption community and trying to help give support to other waiting families and even families who had been placed with.  I am hoping 2015 sees great things with this.  I have also had a great opportunity presented to me that I am so excited to be working on and can't wait to see where it leads and what other opportunities that will come along.

We have Noah's 3rd..yes 3rd birthday coming up at the end of the month.  It just boggles my mind that our baby is going to be 3.  He grew so much over the past few months and has turned into such a little boy.  He talks up a storm and is all boy.  Loves his trucks, blocks, dinosaurs, and trains.  He is also all boy in the aspect he loves to rough house and now has taken to hockey a little bit with using sticks to hit the balls and stuff around the house.  Santa brought him a power wheels quad for Christmas and I am pretty such will be a crazy child on it by summer.

I hope 2014 was a great year for you and 2015 see even better things.  I look forward to staying more active on the blog.  I will leave you with a new picture of our little man!

Love
Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment