Friday, August 30, 2013

lost track of time

I am so behind on my blogging it isn't even funny!  I was planning on trying to catch up while I was on vacation 2 weeks ago but that did not happen.  There are times I feel like I have so much to say and others not so much.  Maybe I am at the not so much part right now.  I have been dealing with a lot of personal things I am trying to work through to become a better me for my family and son.  I feel like I am back on track a little and want to get back into my blogging.
Not alot has been going on either to be honest.  Just enjoying the last little bit of summer with my little guy.  He seems to be growing SO fast and it feels like I blink and a new child is in front of my eyes.  I know I sound like ALL mothers but it just goes so fast and I want to spend as much time with him as I can and enjoy it.
It is so hard to believe this is the last weekend of summer and fall and winter will be here soon.  In fact I was shopping for Halloween costumes for Noah last night on line, and we have been talking about Christmas presents.  Before I know it I will be planning is 2nd Birthday Party.
I think about life before Noah and I don't remember what it was like.  It's like he has always been apart of our family in some way even before he was.  It has taken over a year but we finally have some sort of schedule figured out in our house.  Not that it will last long because things are forever changing.
I want to wish everyone a happy Labor day and enjoy the last of summer.  I will get pictures this weekend and post them for you all to see.

Have a great Holiday!











No comments:

Post a Comment