Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Noah's 3

Well here we are 2 1/2 weeks late with this post, by hey if I am anything I am consistent right!  Being on time has become nonexistent for me in the past 3 years.  It is hard for me to still say yes I have a 3 year old.  The time has gone way to fast for my liking and he is growing way to quick.  It feels like yesterday that I was holding him in my arms for the first time and looking into his amazing brown eyes.  



3 days old 
3 years old

I am amazed by the little man he has become.  He is full of personality and joy!  He drives me crazy and makes me want to pull my hair out all at the same time.  He is smart and inquisitive.   He is 100% all boy with his trucks and blocks and noises and just everything boy. But even at being all be he is quick with a hug and a kiss and to tell you he loves you.  At Noah's last visit he was 34" tall and still only 31 lbs.  We only eat peanut butter and "jello" as he calls it and now has added scrambled eggs to that list.  He will pick an apple, orange or banana over a cookie or piece of cake every time.  He is a lover of dinosaurs. monster trucks and Curious George.  He is also a lover of animals and even now at only 3 I would bet money he will enter a field to do with animals.
Below are a few pictures from Noah 3rd Birthday Party.  Each year I say I am not going all out and going crazy because then it's more pressure for the next year but hey he is my baby and deserves it!



 Welcome to Noah's Party



Snacks for everyone

Noah's amazing cake

Pin the banana on George


Favors for the kiddos

I hope that this year is a great amazing year for Noah and can't wait to see what it brings.  We love you so much buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment