Thursday, May 1, 2014

Exciting News

I have been dying for weeks to be able to tell you all about this and I finally am! I am SO exited to announce that myself and a fellow adoptive mommy, my best friend Megan, have formed an adoption support group.  What To Expect Adoption Support is something that Megan and I have talked about for a long time about getting started.  After the first of the year we decided lets not just talk about it; lets do something about it.  So for the past few months we have been brainstorming and working to get our site up and running.  I am so proud to say today we launched our site live!!! We have so many amazing things in the works and plans for support.  Not just for adoptive families but for birth mothers and their families as well.  We have a couple partnerships in the works to make this all the more amazing.  
Please check out our information below, share and follow along to see the amazing things ahead!  We have big hopes and dreams for this group!




No comments:

Post a Comment