Sunday, December 9, 2012

10 months

Sorry this is a little late, but it has been a crazy week or so.  Last week was a hard week for me, my parents had to put our their dog to sleep last Monday.  Cody was the best dog in the world and it was very unexpected for us all.  Unless you are a pet owner you would never understand that they are a part of your family not just a pet, and what an empty space is left in your heart once they are gone.

Noah has been growing and learning so much.  He loves daycare and the kids there and they even recognize him when were are out and about.  His favorite word is dada and loves to shake his head no, no, no!  He only will say mama when he is sick or I am not around, he knows it drives me crazy...lol!  We are a non napper on most days for mommy and daddy, but at daycare sleeps for hours.  He has started clapping for himself and waved this morning to us.  He is super speed crawler and is standing and pulling himself up on everything and wants to walk; you can see it in his face but he just can't yet.  He knows exactly when he is not aloud to be doing something because he will stop and look at you to make sure you see him before he does it.  We now have to block off the steps because the other day he was up the first 4 before I knew he had left the room.  So when they say you need eyes in the back of your head that is so true. 
Time is going by so fast and it hard to believe that he will be 1 in like 6 weeks.  We started to plan his birthday party this weekend and that makes me sad, but excited at the same time.  It is so great to see what an amazing little guy he is becoming.  Sometimes I miss the days of the little tiny baby he once was and would love to go back in time even for a day, sometimes I feel like we missed out on a little with the stress of the adoption process.  And others I know it is just a normal part of life. 

Joe and I are looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of 3 this year and not just wondering when it would happen, or like last year being excited and getting ready to be a family of 3.  Some how we I bought way to much for him, ok well I guess you can never got a child to much but you know what I mean.  I can't wait until Christmas morning.

Here are a few new pictures of Noah!

Love,
Melinda






No comments:

Post a Comment